April 14
World death rate on 04/05 was 5.4%, US rate was 2.8%. Today the rates are 6.2%, 4.1%. Today the Wankmaggot is supposed to have named his “reopen the country” taskforce. Wanna bet on how many health experts and scientists are on it?
As of today, as I write this, almost 30000 people have died because of covid-19. The population of Grayslakrile, Illinois is 21000.
April 15
Day Who The Fuck Knows of the Illinois and other states lockdowns. Susan ordered groceries. They didn’t have a lot of the meat she ordered. Either the the grocery shoppers in the stores didn’t do a good job of looking for stuff of they were out a what we needed.
There are a lot of stupid people who think this isn’t a big deal. 30000 people dying of the same thing in about a month isn’t a big deal? On what planet do these fucking libertarians come from?
Fucking libertarians
April 17
Today those death rates I wrote of a few days ago are getting worse. Today the world stands at 6.7%. The U.S. rate is 4.9%
April 18
Taylor Swift had truly evolved as an artist. I don’t care for her stuff, but she has evolved from the 15 year old pop artist.
Times are hard. I don’t give a shit anymore about these assholes protesting about not being able to go out in these days of stay and home and sheltering. While I understand the need to be able to move, I don’t believe that anybody has the right to infect others.
I’ve hear the claim that we will achieve herd immunity when more people develop an immuntu. That is true, but that only occurs with vaccines, not with more people getting the disease and dying.
April 19
Two cars anc a cop parked at the station today. One Metra worker happy, i supposed, to be being paid to vacuum out a the electrical box next to the station
39000 deaths to COVID
I started reading One Giant Leap by Charles Fishman. It’s the story of us getting to the Moon
April 20
Nothing to say. Practiced my new song. I think I have it down. But needs some more practice.
April 21
The pond water ripples and shimmers in the wind and sunlight
A mallard briefly swims and suddenly takes flight when it sees me.
A song similar to Dylan’s Shelter from the Storm, a friend from the Newport Folk Festival has a song called Shelter from the Wind. I like Bill Scorzari’s tune as much as Dylan’s.
Meanwhile the President continues to lie through his teeth.
April 22
I hope all my friends and relatives remain safe. Susan’s dad is still in ICU. Her sister has covid, too. Fortunately, Peoria is three hours away.
April 23
Thursday and today one of our songs off the second Album was played in England and another on a radio show in Massacusetts. Weird. Would be nice if that led to more buys of our CD and our mp3’s.
But it doesn’t ever. We’re okay, not great.
I’m looking through the sliding door
Seeing you with those needles
And am remind of trips out east
How we stopped at all the yarn stores
Where they had the good stuff
And all the blends and colors that you needed
For the presents that were made with love
For friends and daughters and those others
That you love and I know you love me
As much as I do you.
But I don’t need anything knitted
Or crocheted. I just love
Watching you and the love you put in there/
Might be time for some brandy.
Might not be. Haven’t decided yet.
When Mr. Death came knocking on my door
I said go away sir, I got more
I got to do yet
April 24
Yesterday, the President suggested that maybe disinfectant and be injected into people as a cure for the corona virus. WT actual F?
No comments:
Post a Comment